Main menu

Pages

Free Convert PSD And WordPress Theme To Blogger Template

                       

Free Convert PSD and WordPress Theme To Blogger Template

Expired

Dear readers or bloggers or everyone on the web, I am a blogger since four years and also a community member of Indiblogger or Blogadda. Recently, I have completed my Web designing course. Because of a community member, I want to help my friends or members or readers in web design.

Web designing is the most important part of blogging because it attracts visitors eyes and force them not to leave your blog quickly or help them to navigate easily to your blog contents so that they like to subscribe your blog.

I remembered one thing that when I was started blogging,

 1. My blog had not a suitable design,
 2. Lack of SEO optimized codes,
 3. Bad navigation
 4. Not well optimized Adsense ad place
 5. Not responsive
 6. Slow Loading


Feature of a professional blogger template: Templates should have,

1.  SEO Codes for fast crawling,
2. A well design for easy navigation
3. Optimized for Adsense for high CPC and CTR
4. Custom 404 Error Page
5. Fast loading
6. Responsive

What to do/

1. First of all, find a PSD template or a WordPress template which you want to convert.

Note: Beware about Copyright infringement.

2. Fill up all the information in this google doc form. click here

Important Notes:
  • Provide your real or regular email address because project will delivered to your email address only.
  • Do not apply for more than 1 template design.
3. Wait at least for 1 month. Your project will delivered within 1 month.


Note:-
1. If you have designed your blogger blog template in Photoshop. Then I promise that I will not share your hard work with anyone or on the web.

2. On the form, you will see a addional message field. If you want to add any extra widget then specify there (if possible, add the image of the widget or URL of the website which using the widget).
And you can also specify any tumblr or any other theme which you want to convert.

Thanks. I hope that you will like our Work.

reactions

Comments